I can't bring myself to make a post without a photo so here's a useless arty-farty one of me that has absolutely no relevance to what I'm about to talk about. You're welcome!
So, New Years resolutions... such a weird concept that humans do. It's been a year and one entire day makes the difference - everything we've meant to do has not been possible before December ended. Makes perfect sense.... anyway last year I didn't make any resolutions on purpose aside from taking one day at a time and see what happens but then again, it's not like I have a choice. However, this year I've decided to make some simply because I feel super motivated. It literally took me one decent night sleep to wake me up and give me motivation to actually do things. I get this feeling once or twice a year or something. It's like I'm high on my own ability to think 'I can do this!' and actually believe it.
Yadayadayada here are my very, very stereotypical New Year resolutions for 2013:
- Rediscover your love for the gym - get back in shape! Make it a natural thing to do.
- Eat more healthy but no diets, they're crap. Simply appreciate yummy, healthy food.
- Maintain yourself more consequently, drink more water, use body scrubs etc.
- Don't allow yourself to drown in your own pool of free time. Be productive.
- Find out what you want to study and where. Go all in.
- Get a freaking grip and start sorting out your economy.
So there you have it, nothing groundbreaking but I felt like sharing. I can say that 1. and 2. are already going pretty well (so far...)
Now tell me yours and possibly you're planning to keep them?